The trade show takes place in Munich and will bring together the entire aerospace supply chain
- Start date: 25/10/2016
- End date: 27/10/2016
- City: Munich
- Country: Germany
- Event Website: http://airtec.aero/
Applus+ Laboratories will exhibit at Airtec 2016, the international aerospace supply fair. The trade show takes place in Munich and will bring together the entire aerospace
supply chain - design, engineering, testing, simulation via materials, production, tools, components and systems, electronics, avionics, sensors and lifecycle support in one exhibition center.
Plan your meeting with our team
Plan your meeting with us through the Airtec B2B Pre-arranged Meetings or contact us directly. Our experts will be pleased to welcome you to the Applus+ stand (Hall 1 E43) to know more about your company’s current needs and expectations. We look forward to hearing about your projects.
Applus+ is a strategic supplier of testing services and engineering solutions for the leading aerospace OEMs and Tier 1 companies. We collaborate with the industry in research, development and innovation projects, adapting our services according to industry requirements.
End-to-end testing capabilities:
- Structural testing of metal and composite components and sub-components. (Fatigue and static tests)
- Materials Characterization testing: Advanced testing on Composite & Metallic Materials (Mechanical, Physical, Chemical, NDT, Metallurgy, etc.)
- Materials Quality Assurance: Incoming materials inspection, Manufacturing process control, First part Qualification, Witness Testing, Airframes & Structural Components NDI (Manual & Automated)
- Environmental testing services: Climatic, vibrations, EMC, etc.
- Test Systems & Test Rig development
- NDT equipment & Co-location