THE Applus+ SOLUTION
Applus+ supports its client organisations by assessing the work of the specialist, external telecommunications providers on whom they rely for network installation and maintenance and/or the delivery of customer-focused solutions. This involves creating action plans to generate cost efficiencies, assure the quality of installations and enhance satisfaction levels among the client’s customers.
We can provide any or all of the following services:
- Audits and assessments of infrastructure, equipment, antennae and transmission systems
- Inventories of telecommunications centres
- Energy-saving and optimisation studies
- Maintenance audits of physical networks (assessments of maintenance levels at maintenance companies)
- Reviews and evaluations of collective protection systems
- QoS (quality of service) audits
- End-user inspections and satisfaction surveys
- Noise studies
Applus+ has teams of technicians and engineers with a diverse range of specialisms between them. Audits and inventories are carried out using smartphones, tablets, apps and IT solutions that have been specifically developed to meet the needs of each client, meaning that information can be gathered on the move, analysed on the spot and stored for subsequent retrieval and examination. The results of telecommunications audits and inspections are presented by way of client-specific dashboards on business-intelligence platforms, allowing either a general overview or an in-depth look at the work undertaken, as required by the client.
Our extensive geographical coverage, both nationally and globally, means that we are perfectly placed to take on any project of this kind, wherever in the world it comes up, and see it through to a successful and timely outcome.
Applus+ takes great pride in continually striving to improve. As such, we carry out our own customer-satisfaction surveys, which provide us with first-hand feedback on the services we deliver.