Applus Norcontrol develops the CE3 tool according to the Royal Decree of Energetic Certification of buildings and it is successful bidder of the IDAE Agreement for the training and diffusion of the Energetic Certification in Spain
Applus Norcontrol, within the public tender “Contracting of procedures for the Energetic Certification of existing buildings” (E4-11261) convened by the Institute for Diversification and Energy Saving (IDAE), has developed the CE3 tool for the energetic certification of existing buildings.
CE3 is one of the normative tools, recognized by the Industry Ministry, with which must certify, at least, all existing buildings that will be sold or rented after the June 1st 2013, according to the established in the Royal Decree of the January 23th 2013.
The Royal Decree received dictum at the session of the State Council of March 7th 2013 and was approved at the Cabinet Meeting of April 5th 2013.
Applus Norcontrol had access to the text of the Royal Decree Project, which establish the obligation to ease an energetic efficiency certificate to the buyers or users of buildings with the aim of favor the promotion of high efficiency buildings and the investments in energy saving measures.
Energetic certification will be mandatory in the following cases:
- Newly constructed buildings
- Existing buildings with a usable area bigger than 1000m2 which carry out enlargements, modifications, refurbishments or rehabilitations which affect more than 25% of its enveloping.
- Existing buildings or parts of existing buildings being sold or rented to a new leaseholder, as long as they don’t have a current certificate.
- Buildings frequented by the public where an authority occupies a usable area bigger than 250m2.
Currently, Applus Norcontrol has been successful bidder by the Industry Ministry, and is conducting the “Agreement of Training and diffusion of the Buildings Energetic Certification”, which positions Applus Norcontrol as a national reference in such matter.
Through this agreement, more than 2.500 experts from across Spain are being formed with the following actions of formative and of disclosure:
- National presentation journey of the energetic certification of existing buildings.
- Informative journeys to present the energetic certification of existing buildings on the Autonomous Regions.
- Training course of trainers about the computer programs of energetic certification of existing buildings.
- Classroom courses for certifiers technicians about the computer programs of energy rating of existing buildings.
- Classroom training courses about energetic certification of existing buildings for the agents of the real estate.