Applus+ will carry out services related to the study and monitoring of energy consumption over the next two years. These will be done for statistical purposes, based on diagnoses, surveys and measurements of energy consumption in industrial facilities.
In addition, the services provided under this contract will include the design of a solid methodology that combines the procedures, indicators and requirements necessary for the adaptation and improvement of the current information acquisition and processing system.
The Institute for Diversification and Saving of Energy (IDAE) is responsible for its execution, in the terms indicated by the Secretary of State for Energy of the Ministry for the Ecological Transition and the Demographic Challenge (MITERD) and in accordance with the guidelines indicated by EUROSTAT.
A team of professionals from the Applus+ Energy Efficiency services department will be in charge of carrying out the following tasks:
• Exploration and analysis of available administrative data.
• Design and implementation of telematics surveys.
• On-site measurements of energy consumption in industrial facilities.
• Ad hoc sectoral studies of energy-economic characterization.
• Development of a web platform for benchmarking the results obtained.
• Processing of information and exploitation of results.
• Generation of the corresponding results reports and other deliverables described as deliverables in this specification.
Applus+ is a company with a wide experience in this field in different countries around the world, able to provide its clients with an extensive portfolio of integral energy-saving solutions, helping them maintain a competitive advantage and maximizing the sustainability of their operations.
Thanks to the trust placed in our company to carry out these services, we will be able to obtain, first-hand, a clear vision of the energy scenario in the most active industrial sectors in Spain and outline the trends in this field for the upcoming years.