This agreement will last three years, starting in January 2021 and ending in December 2023, with the possibility of extension for a further two years. Activities will take place remotely from the Applus+ office as well as on-site on locations worldwide.
Applus+’ activities will include:
On the one hand, inspection and vendor surveillance services performed throughout all phases of the project, including but not limited to:
- Kick-off meeting and pre-inspection meeting.
- Verification of the approval status of documentation, review of the Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) , certification of materials, adequacy of the laboratories, equipment calibration certification, personnel qualifications, and NDT procedures qualification.
- Supervision and inspection of all activities described in the ITP, follow-up of the progress of engineering works, procurement, construction, testing and shipment of materials, and issue of anomaly reports.
- Supervision of FAT (Final Acceptance Test), check of inspection release note issued by main contractor, check of final data book, closure of non-conformities.
On the other hand, the project expediting services performed:
- Verification of correct availability of project documents;
- Verification of the progress of activities at suppliers;
- Participation in meetings related to work progress;
- Follow-up with suppliers for updated production plans;
- Verification of correct preparation and availability of goods needed.
- Issuing of reports by the Applus+ personnel mobilized at supplier’s premises.