The contract was signed in August 2017 and the amount is 493,482.53 € VAT included. The execution period is 24 months.
The services included in this contract are the following:
- Control of documentation of conservation works
- Supervision of the programming of the works
- Supervision of the contractor's self-control system and preparation of a contrast test plan
- Analysis of conditions affecting circulation
- Quantitative and qualitative control of the works
- Drafting of the necessary modified and complementary projects
- Preparation of the final documentation of the works
This project is in addition to previous ones carried out by Applus+, which has been providing the service in control and monitoring of linear works for more than 25 years. Therefore, clients of various kinds have taken Applus+ as a reference and have relied on the company to carry out different projects, which have resulted in a high volume of business and market.