Close divisions panel
Industrial and environmental inspection, vendor inspection, technical assistance, non-destructive testing (NDT) and technical staffing for all type of industries.
Multidisciplinary laboratories.Testing and engineering for product development. Conformity testing and product certification. SYSTEMS CERTIFICATION.
Statutory vehicle inspection services and emission & gas testing solutions worldwide.
Design, engineering, testing and homologation services for the automotive industry worldwide.
ICEX Spain Trade and Investment, in partnership with the Economic and Commercial Office of Spain in Morocco, organised an informative workshop in Madrid today about the new certification for the importation of industrial products to Morocco (VoC).
This workshop was attended by the three companies which are authorised to issue this certificate, including Applus+ Fomento Contrôle, who wanted to take part in this activity in order to address any doubts or questions raised by companies interested in bringing their products to Morocco.
The new regulations, which came into force on the 1st of February this year, require that 80% of products which are subject to inspection are checked at origin, while the remaining 20% are to be checked at the border.
Due to the extensive experience and global nature of our company, the Government of Morocco chose Applus+ Fomento Contrôle to help improve the safety and quality of products which are arriving in the country.
Applus+ uses first-party and third-party cookies for analytical purposes and to show you personalized advertising based on a profile drawn up based on your browsing habits (eg. visited websites). Click HERE for more information. You can accept all cookies by pressing the "Accept" button or configure or reject their use by clicking here.
They allow the operation of the website, loading media content and its security. See the cookies we store in our Cookies Policy.
They allow us to know how you interact with the website, the number of visits in the different sections and to create statistics to improve our business practices. See the cookies we store in our Cookies Policy.
Based on your behavior on the website (where you click, how long you browse, etc.) we establish parameters and a profile for you to display ads that correspond to your interests. See the cookies we store in our Cookies Policy