THE Applus+ SOLUTION
Applus+ technical-supervision teams ensure that a client’s objectives are met during the development and/or enhancement of a telecommunications network, which often involves a multitude of different players. Our work methodology is based on web-based computer applications that allow the customer to interact easily with the different companies involved.
We provide the following services:
- Supervision of the deployment of mobile telecommunications networks (GSM, DCS, UMTS, Wimax, LMDS)
- Location acquisition, sharing and transfer
- Supervision of fixed telecommunications and optical-fibre networks
- Incident-management system for in-service networks
- Occupational-risk prevention
Our field teams work with tablet- or smartphone-based applications specially developed by Applus+ (such as Moon or Movi+), which allow for the on-the-spot recording of data regarding the current status of works. All data is analysed and processed using our customised, business-intelligent based reporting tools, giving our client immediate online access to all relevant project information.
We have been working in this field for some 20 years in a variety of locations around the world, making us the perfect partner for a vast range of telecommunications projects.