Applus+ Norcontrol has been shortlisted for another project in Asia. This shortlist is concerning the SASEC Transport, Trade Facilitation and Logistics Project:CONSULTING SERVICES FOR CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION OF PHUENTSHOLING TO CHAMKUNA ROAD UNDER SASEC TRANSPORT, TRADE FACILITATION AND LOGISTICS PROJECT.
The objective of the proposed Consultancy
services is to assist Project Management
Team, Department of Roads, Ministry of Works and Human Settlement in implementing the project.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for contract management;
- Responsible for quality control and overall activities;
- Review engineering design for completeness and consistency;
- Advice on overall project planning and logistics;
- Review and finalize draft reports;
- Ensure full compliance with EFRC practices and EMP;
- Reviewing the Quality Assurance Plans and Programs of the Contractor;
- Inspecting and testing all the materials and the works to ensure compliance with specifications;
- Making measurements and keeping measurement records;
- Certifying work volume and interim certificates for progress payments;
- Coordinating and conducting HIV/AIDS and human trafficking awareness campaigns
- Undertaking project performance management system in the format
- Acceptable to the Client and the ADB;
- Submit all the required reports to the Project Unit.