THE Applus+ SOLUTION
Established by engineers for engineers, Applus+ has built an outstanding reputation for consistently sourcing and delivering high-quality personnel of proven ability.
Our portfolio of permanent-recruitment services includes: global mobility, market-rate benchmarking, meet and greet in-country and travel and accommodation. With consultants spanning various time zones, we are able to work on urgent requirements around the clock.
Our discipline-specific recruitment consultants support our clients by taking the time to gain a thorough understanding of their recruitment needs and culture. When a vacancy arises, theysource and propose fully qualified candidates who are interested in permanent staff roles (direct hire). Following shortlisting based on competency, our team then map the needs of each candidate against the requirements of the client to ensure there is a high degree of synergy.
Applus+ operates a competency-management system (CMS), including continuous skills assessments, to ensure that it attracts the best staff and that they remain the best throughout their careers with us. We provide our recruitment consultants with market-leading candidate-attraction tools and best-in-class recruitment, selection, assessment and profiling techniques so our clients can be satisfied that they have chosen the right partner to add value to their recruitment processes.
At Applus+, our fees are contingent upon the successful placement of a candidate. We will even offer a replacement free of charge or a proportion of the fee back should the candidate choose to leave within a given timeframe. So, failure to source the most suitable candidates for our clients is not an option. We work with the most sought-after skillsets in the world and take pride in achieving customer satisfaction.
- Has the largest global footprint in the industry, with a presence in 70 countries and an ability to work around the clock
- Has an internal database of more than 700,000 potential candidates and invests heavily in external subscriptions, providing a total global talent pool of 450 million active and passive jobseekers
- Operates a competency-management system audited by Opito
- Operates an integrated management system to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 29001 standard. We are also certified by a UKAS-accredited certification body
- Is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)