THE Applus+ SOLUTION
Established by engineers for engineers, our company has a formidable, experienced and reliable internal payroll team that manages all temporary-worker and contractor payroll and accountancy services.
Applus+ is a global technical-staffing company and, with offices in 70 countries, we have the largest international network in the industry. Clients can therefore rely on our local knowledge and legislative and regulatory compliance to deliver payroll solutions for both locals and expats all around the world, remunerating temporary workers and contractors in the required currency.
We invest substantially in recuiting and retaining the best personnel because, when it comes to the areas of payroll and remuneration, we cannot afford to get it wrong. Maintaining both our own reputation in the field and the morale of our clients’ workforces is of the utmost importance to us.
Our payroll and taxation teams operate efficient, accurate and compliant payroll processing. We operate within regulated industries and complicated jurisdictions that are subject to continual evolution. We engage professional-services firms to ensure that our practices are current and compliant.
Our payroll services cover:
- Comprehensive employee induction procedures
- Electronic timesheet and expense capture-and-approval workflows
- Management information and reporting
- Payroll funding – managing the cash-flow on the client’s behalf and consolidating all payments onto one invoice, payable on pre-determined terms
- Comprehensive employee exit procedures
We utilise market-leading technology to enhance and support our services and, since our inception, we have never missed a payroll run.
Quality driven, we are one of the first recruiters to achieve BS 5750 and are now operating an integrated management system to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 29001 standard. We are also certified by a UKAS-accredited certification body.
Specific benefits of our payroll services include:
- Timesheet verification, either automatically or manually, via our best-in-class web portal or the customer’s own portal
- Fewer timesheet and payroll queries, with invoices generated and auto-matched against approved timesheets/expenses
- Ability to establish 'rules' for rate and time validation
- Flexible invoice consolidation and grouping
- Sales invoices available to view, approve, report or download online
- Easy retrieval of historic timesheets, expenses and invoices
- Simple access to charge rates, holiday entitlements (where applicable), start dates, finish dates, etc.
- A wide range of reporting possibilities
- Compliance with the Working Time Directive (WTD), the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) and other relevant legislation
- Secure (https) service with IP address capture, password protection and time and date stamping