Applus+ has awarded the technical assistance for the control and surveillance of the conservation Works of the Network of State Roads in Galicia for the Ministry of Public Works and Transport.
The contract was signed in August 2017 and the amount is 493,482.53 € VAT included. The execution period is 24 months.
The services included in this contract are the following:
- Control of documentation of conservation works
- Supervision of the programming of the works
- Supervision of the contractor's self-control system and preparation of a contrast test plan
- Analysis of conditions affecting circulation
- Quantitative and qualitative control of the works
- Drafting of the necessary modified and complementary projects
- Preparation of the final documentation of the works
This project is in addition to previous ones carried out by Applus+, which has been providing the service in control and monitoring of linear works for more than 25 years. Therefore, clients of various kinds have taken Applus+ as a reference and have relied on the company to carry out different projects, which have resulted in a high volume of business and market.