This service is aimed at
Public agencies, industrial installations, service companies, comprehensive management systems, associations and other organizations concerned with:
- The development and operation of waste management plans
- The definition and implementation of prevention and waste minimization strategies
- Awareness and raising consciousness about waste minimization and improved waste management
- Conducting initial feasibility studies for the implementation of management systems
- Introducing waste management development and innovation programs
- Assessing and monitoring of public waste management QoS (quality of service)
- Reducing the costs of waste treatment through optimized management strategies
- We provide comprehensive solutions for the management of dangerous and inert urban waste, from planning to the technical and economic optimization of the related processes.
- We have considerable knowledge in many sectors generating waste and of the public agencies involved.
- We have 25 years of extensive experience in implementing management strategies, both in the public and industrial domains.
- We have a large multi-disciplinary team of people trained by specialized professionals and coordinated on a national level by specific management and a network of experts.
- We are capable of developing comprehensive turnkey projects adapted to the specific needs of our customers.
- Our consultancy and inspection activities in the waste sector are based on strict certified quality references.
- Guarantees and facilitates compliance with waste material legislation
- Generates economic benefits by lowering the costs of waste management and optimizing resources
- Creates benefit from the results of optimal management of waste and processes
- Improves market image