This service is aimed at
- Companies that operate telecommunications infrastructures, implement or develop a network, or manage incidents on their networks
- Construction and assembly companies that carry out equipment assembly or replacement work
- Companies that need to purchase plots for locations (legalizations)
The implementation and improvement of a telecommunications network takes place in a domain in which various companies with different interests coincide.
Telecommunications networks require their equipment to be constantly updated to ensure their correct operation and increase the useful life of the components.
Our services ensure that objectives are met in the implementation and management of a telecommunications network.
Our work methodology, successfully applied in deployments for eight years, is based on computer applications in web environments that allow the customer to interact with the companies involved.
We provide the following services:
- Supervision of the deployment of mobile telecommunications networks: GSM, DCS, UMTS, Wimax, LMDS
- Location acquisition, sharing, and transfer
- Supervision of fixed telecommunications and optical fiber networks
- Incident management system for network in service
- Occupational Risk Prevention
- Ensures that deadlines to put facilities into service are met
- Saves on investment and development
- Adopts technical solutions while minimizing investment
- Legalizes locations