This service is aimed at
- Companies that permanently question the efficiency and effectiveness of their key processes, thereby guaranteeing their presence in the market.
We work together with companies on their improvement programs, which includes training, project development, and project implementation. We help companies find solutions to their productivity, maintenance, or inventory problems.
Following the DMAIC approach (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control), using the information provided by the value chain map (VSM) and using tools such as 5S, TPM, SMED, etc., we work towards the following:
- Increasing a firm's response capacity to its customers (quality, deadline, and price).
- Optimizing productivity and the costs associated with the product or service, thereby improving profitability.
- Taking advantage of the best of each Lean-Six Sigma approach, which results in the following:
- Strong knowledge of the process.
- Knowledge and measurement of the elements that destabilize the process, as well as the root causes thereof, in order to find and implement the best solutions to those causes.
- The elimination of activities that do not contribute value, thereby helping us to reduce costs and deadlines.
During project development, we work closely with companies to search for the necessary cultural changes that ensure the implementation of real improvements.
We provide the required flexibility to work according to the needs of companies, getting our hands dirty at the plant when necessary, or guiding and training internal project managers in developing improvement programs.
- Responds to customer requirements and expectations, with optimum use of resources.
- Implements real projects with effective results to be measured in the control stage after implementation (DMAIC).
- Successfully involves everyone in the processes and in questioning the results.