The validation process of a new component may require the manufacturing of prototype parts. Due to demanding deadlines, OEMs need test partners that are capable of developing and manufacturing the test piece specimens.
Applus+ Laboratories offers a global solution for the manufacture of prototype samples and components in CFRP for physical-chemical characterization tests and final piece functional tests.
We manufacture using injection molding (RTM, VARTM) and hot forming (pressforming, rolltrushion) processes, among others.
Our services include:
- Product research (requirements and functionality)
- Development of manufacturing methods for prototype components
- Manufacturing of technology demonstrators for processes and products
- Manufacturing of small series using prototype production methods
- Process and product technical specifications design
- Manufacturing of dummies using prototype production methods.
We have a composite material manufacturing laboratory and a technical development office, where we design and configure test benches for specific component processes.
To validate new processes, our engineers develop prototype pre-industrialization benches to manufacture pre-series components.
Applus+ Laboratories takes part in R&D programs and works according to the client's specifications to develop new products, especially for the aeronautics industry.
- Have a team of experts in composite materials and manufacturing processes.
- Speed up component development and testing in CFRP
- Have a single partner for testing and manufacturing the test specimens in CFRP