In an increasingly complex and global business environment, adopting common quality standards can enhance the fluidity of relationships and deliver value to clients and suppliers.
What is the ISO9001 certification?
The ISO9001 standard is the common quality standard recognized in all business sectors worldwide. It is based on the continuous improvement of processes and can prove an organization's commitment to the quality of its product or service, and to client satisfaction.
With the ISO9001 quality management system certification, the organization gets public recognition through an evaluation process carried out by an independent third party.
- Enhance company's image of quality and competitiveness through the international recognition that the ISO9001 certification provides
- Convey trust to clients and users.
- Reduce or eliminate costs due to non-quality and to reprocessing
- Promote continuous improvement dynamics within the organization
- Enhance management and staff involvement in the quality system and improves the relationship between departments and/or processes
- Gain access to new markets.
Why with Applus+?
- Applus+ is an independent and renowned entity that aims to help organizations achieve their commitment to continuous improvement.
- We analyze the clients' needs so that our auditors, who are specialists in each field, perform a service that provides the maximum value evaluating your organization's compliance.
- Our teams develop specific certification plans according to our clients' structure, processes and activities.
- Our international presence, extensive product portfolio, and accreditations allow us to offer global and expert service, tailored to your organization's needs.