Fixed network deployment service spanning all stages: from the initial viability studies of the various possible solutions to work on completion certification.
This service is aimed at
- Telecommunications corporations, regardless of their field of action
- Infrastructure, road, and railway companies
- Construction and installation companies in the industrial and electrical industries
- Any public or private organization which needs to develop, expand or improve its communications network
We have over 12 years of experience in technical assistance and work supervision and management in the field of communications networks construction. We have taken part in the deployment of over 90,000 km of optical fiber, peer-to-peer, and coaxial networks.
We have national coverage and local presence throughout Spain, which has given us experience in the specific deployment conditions in each area, with the ability to meet any of the various needs which may arise.
Our fixed network deployment services cover the following:
- Initial viability studies of the various solutions and deployment plans
- Network projects (OF, FTTH), link networks, distribution, and interiors
- Work project management
- Technical assistance for the deployment of OF, peer-to-peer, and coaxial (CATV) networks
- Technical rooms
- Management of public and private permits
- Budget control and certification
- Quality measurements
- Management of affected services and incidents
- SLA definition and report writing
- Work completion certification
- We can meet customer needs anywhere in Spain
- Global project management is delegated to our professionals, making the management, monitoring, and control of the deployment easier
- Deployment costs are optimized while retaining capacities.