In order to allow the coexistence of different electrical and electronic products within the same environment their electromagnetic compatibility must be ensured, avoiding any interference between the different equipment that may lead to malfunctions.
Electromagnetic compatibility validation is a mandatory requirement for electrical and electronic product comercialitzation in international markets.
Applus+ Laboratories has the facilities, the experts and the knowledge required to collaborate from product development up to product certification. We help manufacturers speed up their product time to market.
Our comprehensive EMC testing services includes:
- Test protocols definition
- Pre-evaluation and pre-conformity testing
- Technical consulting for the development of electrical and electronic products
- Compliance testing to access to international markets (EC, FCC and VCCI, CCC, CQC, UL, and SASO, among others)
- Compliance testing under private or industry standards (E-mark, e-mark, RTCA-DO-160, MIL-STD-160, DEF-STAN)
Applus+ Laboratories is one of Europe's leaders in EMC testing with over 20 years of experience in the sector. We have highly specialized laboratories and facilities. We participate in the international standardization committees.
Applus+ also has technical personnel and teams specialized in the following areas:
- Reduced re-engineering costs and speed up time to market
- Access to international markets
- Applus+ Laboratories, one stop shop to perform the full characterization of your electrical/electronic equipment (EMC, electrical safety, and vibrations, among others)