Companies in the Industrial and business sector, public bodiesagencies, insurance companies and financial entities requiring:
- Technical assistance for requirements resulting from the Spanish royal decree 9/2005 relating to contaminated soil and the additional requirements of the autonomous regional communities
- Investigation for the description and identification of the extent and causes of ground and water pollution (surface and underground).
- Design and implementation of ground and water sample plans (surface and underground).
- Design and implementation of piezometric networks to monitor underground water
- Corrective and/or preventative measures
- Analysis and assessment of risks for human and/or ecosystem health
- Third-party iInspection and/or validation of ground studies as a third-party
- Ground quality certifications before changes in use or owner
- Analysis of environmental liabilities (sale processes, environmental insurance, due diligence, etc.)
- Industrial activity generates goods and services necessary for the development of the community; however, in many cases, it can also represent a menace potential harm for the surrounding environment.
- With more than 25 years of experience in developing solutions for polluted areas, we have knowledge of many sectors thathaving an impact on the surrounding ground.
- Our large multi-disciplinary team consists of specialized personnel designing comprehensive, turnkey projects perfectly adapted to the specific requirements of our customers.
- We carry out our work according to strict certified quality references.
- Guarantees and facilitates compliance with contaminated soils legislation
- Provides solutions specific to the requirements of relevant to public bodiesagencies
- Diagnoses the environmental situation of industrial locations, their associated risks and provides the necessary solutions necessary
- Manages the effect of implementation effect of defined solutions