This service is aimed at
Companies taking a strategic position in the fight against climate change, opting for more sustainable management throughout the life cycle of their products by improving energy efficiency
, using alternative energies and the use of the cleanest technology available, whether they are subject to the Kyoto Protocol or not.
We have developed a large range of specialized services ranging from reduction strategies to economic impact studies and the best investment options.
We provide the following services:
- Inventory of greenhouse gas emissions and carbon sinks
- Follow-up and warning plans for greenhouse gas emissions
- Energy efficiency programs and actions
- Climate change relief and adaptation programs
- Calculation of the carbon footprint of activities and products according to international standards
- Emission compensation and zero carbon initiatives projects
- Flexible compensation projects consultancy (CDM and JI)
- consultancy for official processes and requests for emission permissions for companies affected by the Kyoto Protocol.
- Establishes a position in the fight against climate change
- Improves energy efficiency in activities, products and services
- Reduces operation costs
- Reduces the dependence on fossil fuels