Applus IDIADA has more than 20 years, experience in the homologation of different technical aspects in an M2/M3 vehicle.
Applus IDIADA homologation engineers can move to the manufacturer’s premises to carry out or witness the homologation tests. Alternatively, the prototype can be sent to our HQ for testing.
Applus IDIADA, as technical consultant for the Spanish administration, participates in the Geneva/Brussels working groups for regulation development.
Being designated by different approval authorities in Europe, IDIADA
Break down of services:
- Whole vehicle type approval EC/2007/46 for complete M2 / M3 vehicles
- Whole vehicle type approval EC/2007/46 for incomplete (chassis) M2 / M3 vehicles
- Whole vehicle type approval EC/2007746 for completed vehicles (bodybuilders) of M2 / M3 categories
- National type approval / NKS short series / SVA in various european states
- EC Directives/ECE regulations approvals for systems and components
- Test reports valid for national type approval in Spain and other EU states
- Special regulations (e.g. School transport as per national laws)
- COP periodical product and process audits / production vehicle tests
- Verification of important modifications of vehicles according to different national laws