THE Applus+ SOLUTION
Applus+ has 20 years’ experience in the field of fibre-optic network design, and our engineers have designed networks, or partial networks, for market-leading operators and government agencies.
We have been involved in the deployment of over 90,000km of optical-fibre, peer-to-peer and coaxial networks. We have a presence worlwide, with extensive knowledge of the specific deployment conditions of each local area.
Applus+ has hands-on experience of all areas related to the design of a fibre-optic network. We have technicians with expertise in network layout and field-data collection, specialists in GIS data generation, highly qualified engineers who are skilled in project management, as well as experts who are trained to monitor the implementation and certification of fixed telecommunications networks.
Our fixed-network deployment services cover the following areas:
- Initial viability studies of the various solutions and deployment plans
- Budget proposal, control and certification
- Scheduling and materials breakdown
- Network projects (FO, FTTH), link networks, distribution and interiors
- Work project management
- Technical assistance for the deployment of OF, peer-to-peer and coaxial (CATV) networks
- Technical rooms
- Management of public and private permits
- Quality measurements
- Management of affected services and incidents
- SLA definition and report writing
- Work-completion certification
Our expertise in fibre-optic networks and design tools such as ArcGIS, as well as our vast, global team of highly skilled technicians and engineers make Applus+ ideally placed to take on any large-scale network-design project.