THE Applus+ SOLUTION
Applus+ provides a diverse portfolio of environmental-consultancy services all over the world. From landmark environmental, social and health impact assessments (ESHIAs) to local, one-off environmental-management solutions, we leverage our in-depth knowledge and expertise and share best practice with a view to adding value to our client organisations and reducing their risks. Our technical experts can assist with any environmental concern a client may have.
By choosing Applus+ environmental-consultancy services, clients gain access to a diverse team of professionals with expertise in multiple industries who can serve at all operational levels. Our experts are well placed to draw on our company's extensive global resources to satisfy local needs.
Our expertise includes, but is not limited to, the following services:
- Environmental baseline studies (air quality, noise, soil, etc.)
- Management plans
- Emergency response plans
- Environmental monitoring
- Spill-response and remediation plans
- Aspect and impact studies
- Due-diligence reviews
- Environmental, social and health impact assessments (ESHIAs)
- Soil and groundwater assessments
- ISO 14001 environmental management system auditing and certification
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
We support clients in demonstrating their environmental compliance with regulatory requirements for ESHIAs, construction/operational environmental-management plans (EMPs), consent-to-construct (CTC) or consent-to-operate (CTO) applications or any other environmental obligations that they may need to fulfil.